Here to help you plan a path forward in your next mission
Warriors and family members registering with Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) often communicate with the Resource Center first. The team welcomes warriors and their families into WWP and serves as a connection point at every step along their individual journeys. As their needs evolve, the Resource Center continues to listen, identify next steps, and connect them with WWP programs as well as resources in their community.
About WWP Resource Center
For warriors and family members who are registered with WWP, the Resource Center can provide:
- Referrals to WWP programs – We’re here to listen to your needs and concerns so we can connect you with the WWP programs that can help.
- Referrals to local and national resources – We can refer you to vetted resources in your community to help with things like legal services and acquiring a service dog.
Not registered with WWP yet but want to learn more?
The Resource Center can answer any questions you may have about WWP and our programs. When you’re ready to register, the Resource Center can help you get started.
Does your organization offer services or resources for wounded warriors? If so, we may be able to add you to our Information & Referral Services database.
Find the Support You Need
The Resource Center team is made up of WWP employees in our Jacksonville and San Antonio offices. Resource Center teammates come from a variety of backgrounds, including veterans from every branch, family members and caregivers of veterans, and civilians who have a passion for serving those who’ve served our country.
The WWP Resource Center primarily serves:
- Warriors who are registered with WWP (veterans who incurred a physical or mental injury, illness, or wound concurrent to military service on/after September 11, 2001)
- Family members of registered WWP warriors
- Veterans who are interested in learning more about and registering for WWP
Unique to the Resource Center, the team can assist veterans of all eras to connect them with the appropriate resources to meet their needs.
If you are not currently registered with WWP, please visit our registration page for details about who is eligible to register with WWP and how to get started. WWP supports veterans and service members who incurred a physical or mental injury, illness, or wound while serving in the military on or after September 11, 2001. You may also be eligible for the program if you are the family member or caregiver of a wounded warrior.
WWP offers a variety of veteran programs and services to help you take the steps that are right for you, including programs for physical and mental wellness, career transition, and support in obtaining disabled veterans benefits from Veterans Affairs (VA).
Monday through Friday, 9 am-9 pm ET (excluding national holidays)