Emergency Financial Assistance
Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) can provide emergency financial assistance to registered and approved warrior households for some, but not all, situations. A warrior household may be eligible for a one-time financial grant only when all other options have been exhausted. All payments will be made to a third party.
- Past-due utilities with shut-off notice
- Will cover what keeps services running, not the total bill
- Hotel for shelter purposes
- Not in conjunction with travel or vacation
- Will not cover incidentals
- Only applicable when all other options have been exhausted such as food banks, community resources, and local charities
For needs not listed above, please call or email the WWP Resource Center. We will help find other assistance options that work for you.
Call the Resource Center at
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm EST