Your gift is very much appreciated. Charitable contributions are tax deductible for federal income purposes as allowed by law pursuant to IRC §170(c). A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by writing to Wounded Warrior Project® at 4899 Belfort Road, Suite 300, Jacksonville, Florida 32256 or by calling 855.GIVE.WWP (855.448.3997). If you would like to change or opt out of mailings, please visit supportwwp.org/update. If you are a resident of one of the following states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency:
- FLORIDA – Registration #CH19144. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING (for out of state) +1 800.410.3800. CALL +1 800.435.7352 (800-HELP-FLA), TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration #CH19144.
- GEORGIA: A full and fair description of the programs of Wounded Warrior Project and our financial statement summary is available upon request at the office and phone number indicated above. MARYLAND – for the cost of copies and postage, write to the Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, +1 410.825.4510.
- MISSISSIPPI – the official registration and financial information of WWP may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling +1 888.236.6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- NEW JERSEY – INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WER DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973.504.6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- NEW YORK – You may obtain copies of our annual report by writing to us at the address above or to the Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- NORTH CAROLINA – FINANCIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ORGANIZATION AND A COPY OF ITS LICENSE ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE STATE SOLICITATION LICENSING BRANCH AT +1 919.807.2214. THE LICENSE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE.
- PENNSYLVANIA – the official registration and financial information of WWP may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, +1 717.783.1720. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- VIRGINIA – Virginia State Office of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218, 804.786.1343.
- WASHINGTON – Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 360.725.0378.
- WEST VIRGINIA – Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration with any of these state agencies does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by any state.
- WISCONSIN – a financial statement of Wounded Warrior Project disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue, and expenses for the preceding fiscal year will be provided upon request.