Your gift is very much appreciated. Wounded Warrior Project, Inc. (“WWP”) is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with its principal place of business in Jacksonville, Florida. Charitable contributions are tax deductible for federal income purposes as allowed by law pursuant to IRC §170(c). You may request a copy of our latest financial report or submit an inquiry by writing to Wounded Warrior Project® at 4899 Belfort Road, Suite 300, Jacksonville, Florida 32256 or by calling 855.GIVE.WWP (855.448.3997). If you would like to change or opt out of mailings, please visit woundedwarriorproject.org/privacy-policy. Certain states require nonprofits to share additional information with donors when soliciting funds:
- FLORIDA: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELP-FLA (1-800-435-7352), TOLL-FREE OUT OF STATE 1-800-410-3800, OR BY VISITING FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Registration number: CH19144.
- GEORGIA: A full and fair description of the programs of WWP and its financial statement summary is available upon request at WWP’s address and phone number indicated above.
- MARYLAND: For the cost of copies and postage, write to the Office of the Secretary of State, 16 Francis St., Annapolis, MD 21401.
- MICHIGAN: MISC No. 31194.
- MISSISSIPPI: The official registration and financial information of WWP may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State.
- NEW JERSEY: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973.504.6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- NEW YORK: A description of the programs of WWP and its annual report is available upon request at WWP’s office and phone number indicated above. You can receive information on charitable organizations from the New York State Attorney General by calling 800-771-7755 or visiting charitiesnys.com.
- NORTH CAROLINA: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-814-5400. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
- PENNSYLVANIA: WWP’s official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- VIRGINIA: WWP’s financial statement can be requested from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, 102 Governor Street, Richmond, VA 23219.
- WASHINGTON: Additional financial and other information can be obtained from the office of the Secretary, P.O. Box 40220, Olympia, WA 98504 or 1-800-332-4483.
- WEST VIRGINIA: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- WISCONSIN: A financial statement of the charitable organization disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue, and expenses for the preceding fiscal year will be provided to any person upon request.
REGISTRATION WITH A STATE AGENCY DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THAT STATE.